Monday, March 4, 2013

jump rope

Most people start off a new blog with something like this: "So, I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but I think I'd like to give it a try!" Or, "I might as well do this, because everyone else is and I have nothing else to do." But I'm not going to say those things. What I will say is that I'm definitely not new to the "whole blogging thing". Oh no. I blogged through high school, even back in junior high. It's the consistency I lack. I got to college, and BAM, no more time for a blog. I mean, I blogged a bit. But mostly not. Then I changed my email address, which required me to create a new blog, but all of my lovely followers would disappear with that. That makes me a bit melancholy. But the biggest reason I haven't updated this new and improved blog is because I feel the need to have a beginning post. Like, an introductory post or something. But I think I need to have some time to post other things first. Shouldn't readers be able to get to know me through my writing, not a specific post about myself? I'm just going to jump in, like I used to do at recess when my friends were jumping rope. So, if you're a past reader who managed to follow me to my other blog address, welcome back! I've missed you. If you're a new reader, well...then hello. Want to jump rope?

No comments:

Post a Comment